Friday, January 28, 2005

Life

The beauty of life might be in a night next to the heater, wearing your new and warm fleece socks, reading a great book while your cat is sleeping next to you and you can tell no matter how asleep he seems to be he is making sure that he has some contact with your body...Putting his paws on your hand or stretching along your body or crawling next to you.

The beauty of life might be in the deep hole you feel in your chest which is a sign of missing some one and the cold which means you wanted the person next to you...Although you know that he was never yours to begin with any way...Or it might be the fact that you know that there are people out there having the same thoughts about you and you will never be theirs either and that's just life.

Or it might be in the 3 hour chat with a friend just got back from home or in the effort you put in saving money to be able to travel because no matter how much you hate taking lunch to school you love traveling more! It might be a smell, a look, a scene, a song...I don't really know what it is. But I know one thing, as difficult and shitty it gets some times it is still worth waking up the next day and start all over again...I like the challenge it puts in front of me every day...Did I ever told you that I like being challenged?

2 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger David said...

Pantea, reading these little moments of the beauty of life is almost like reading a poem. I am glad that you are finding enjoyment in small things like these. I think that is a sign that you are feeling much happier. :)

I am certainly no stranger to feelings of loneliness. For me, they have served to motivate me to reach out and make new connections with other people. That has been very positive and rewarding for me.

I do not think that you have ever talked about enjoying a challenge. However, I am not surprised. I have been very impressed with the strength of your character.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Mo said...

I'm sick for more than 10 days and I don't feel any better and I have a pile of tests to mark. The last thing I can think about is beauty of life :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home