Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Quick update

Juge used to play by himself before. All he needed was his toys to be around. Now no matter how many mice are on the floor he comes to me, puts his hands on my knees and looks right into my eyes and meoooowwws. I can hear it:" I am bored! Come and play with me!" I don't know how to explain to him that if I spend all my time playing with him there is nobody to do my works and we will be poor ,house will be dirty and there won't be food in his bowl.

Ithaca life is back to normal again which is great. People (except the ones who are gone for good) are back and I have resumed the habit of trips between my office and the two offices in the thid floor. I spend a lot more time in the library though. I am just more productive out of my building away from everyone. Besides, those who have been in Olin library coffee shop know how relaxing is the view from the big windows and how comfy the chairs are.

I am going to my Arabic classes 11:15-12:00 and sit in a class that I have already passed last year again because I really didn't learn it last year. I also registered for ski classes. Must be fun. I registered for water skiing in Summer and loved it. Hopefully won't be too cold. Have to go now...later,Pantea

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger David said...

Awww, I love your description of Juge! :) I have an idea that will entertain him. Hang a bird feeder outside near a window. I promise that this will provide him with hours of fun watching the birds.

My school libraries didn't have coffee shops. That sounds great!

Enjoy your ski class! I never skied, water or otherwise. Maybe some day I will try to ski. My cousin parachutes. I'm not sure that I'm that adventurous, but who knows. :)

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ski classes? Awesome! I love skiing, it was love at first sight. I think you will like it. That´s the best thing to do in the winter.
Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home