Thursday, January 20, 2005

My blog

I was looking at my recent posts and thought that if one looks at them he/she will get a good idea about my personality...I enjoy some serious talk about issues like politics or religion, I enjoy poetry, books and movies but I make sure to chat about the daily routine of my life and I am not afraid to speak my mind or talk about myself and my thoughts(there is more of this in my Farsi blog) Those whom I enjoy their company the most are the ones who can easily switch among topics.(So I assume that they are into talking thing to begin with) I guess that's why I came to the conclusion once that I will not date a nerd...A promise that might be hard to keep when you are doing your PhD at Cornell!

6 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger David said...

Pantea, I have a great respect for your ability to express yourself! :) Nerds may not be very exciting people to be around, but they have a habit of starting computer and software companies and getting rich. When I was in Junior High, many people considered me to be a nerd. To bad I grew out of that, I could really use lots of money! :) Just kidding, if I had lots of money, I would probably not spend much of it on myself. I really like to help my friends, and also, if money is applied in the right places, it can really help to make the world a better place.

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Anar said...

David joon,

I am working my butt off in graduate school so I can easliy say that I dont care about the money some one else is making because I cam make all I want...I know you are kidding though.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Gilda said...

:)) I understand what you are saying. Absolutely..nerd be che dard mikhore;)

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Mo said...

As I always say, blogging is the most personal activity, it's your journal, and you can say whatever you want. It is nothing but you. That's what I like about blogs. You don't have to follow the readers, they should follow you.

Dating is like the poker game, it is 50% statistics and 50% skills. In both dating and poker, the first half is not under your control, so don't worry about it. Focus on the second half! Too much sex and the city hah?! ;-)

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Mo said...

... and by my last sentence I meant 'my comment' not 'your post', sorry if I wrote it in a stupid way, I tried to be sarcastic. I meant my comment is like one of this show's episodes!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Anar said...

Mo,

I like the way you put the dating thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home