Saturday, July 30, 2005




Well, This is a good illustration of me cooking rice and tuna+salad while Pishi(Kabeh's kitty) is shouting for food! I found the picture on the web and added a cat to it...Did my best to draw it like Pishi...With the pink nose and grey and white color combination.

I am spending my Saturday reading the software manual for the third time and still have no idea what I am reading...It's a loss estimation software developed by FEMA for natural hazards including earthquakes .The technical manual talks about how they have come up with the methods...The only earthquake course I took in undergrad was like 5 years ago and of course not in English. Have no idea what these technical terms mean.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger David said...

Hi Pantea,

The drawing is very cute and Pishi looks very happy to be helping you cook your rice and tuna! :)

I have some knowledge of earthquake design engineering. Feel free to e-mail me a list of terms that you don't know and I will try to interpret them.

It is very interesting that you posted a drawing. I just posted a drawing, too. Tsul Trim, inspired me to attempt a work of artistry. I hope that you will like it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home