Saturday, July 09, 2005

Pizza Hut

They say one has to see 50 people per day to fulfill one's socializing need. This includes the people you see in the street, when you buy coffee, at work etc.

Today is Saturday. I didn't work on Thursday or Friday so I woke up this morning telling myself:"Today is a working day!" . Moreover, the sister, the boyfriend and sister's boyfriend are all out of town which means I will see nobody unless I plan for it but I didn't plan anything cause I want to work....The only problem? I don't think seeing only 1.5 cats all day will fill the socializing gap...I ordered pizza just to add one more person to the inventory. There is still a long way to 50...Do blogs count as people?

2 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger David said...

I think that blogs definitely count as people, and pizza men count double, speaking as a former pizza man myself, of course! :) Mmmm, I haven't had a pizza in quite a while. Now I feel hungry!

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't you call me joon???
We could have done something....its been ages since we discussed "serious" stuff over coffee :)

-Yashoda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home