Monday, June 27, 2005

These days, the weather is so warm and humid that if I am not in my office with the air conditioner on, I can not do anything productive until the sun goes down...Well, if you don't count eating and sleeping as a productive task. Consequently, I didn't sleep last night to check about 86000 constraints in my code, almost one by one, to find where I have made the mistake...I give you one guess about where the main mistake was...Yup! The last constraint! Don't worry, I am happy. This bug was so on my nerves that I almost started singing about 6 in the morning when I finally found it after 3 weeks. Now I am doing the pleasant task of plotting illustrative graphs for my nice and sensible results to show to my advisor today...

4 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Mo said...

good for you. "dast et zir e sar e code e maa."

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger AcctEditor said...

Congrats!! You must be so happy and relieved. Let's celebrate!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger David said...

I am happy for you that you found the bug! :) I think that you deserve a long and restful sleep now! I hope that Juge will let you sleep. :)

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regrading to your comment in Mo's corner, I am Mo's wife, I usually read your postings and your comments. Well, first of all hopefully your cat is fine and has no problem.
second, today I was reading about the Pakistani girl who was gang raped,in the news (BBC, CNN, CBC...). She with all of her illiteracy and all of her simplicity, living in a rural village, after all that happened to her started building schools for kids in rural villages. And the people of states gahered her $69,000.
I left my country, most of my friends who were educated left my country and we are mostly proud of our new life outside of that doomed land, so what should we expect? Anybody who gets educations leaves. I even know a boy from my university, he was raised in a village, every summer he used to go back there and help his parents in harvest. Now that boy is outside of the country and he and me and my husband and you and.....
So who will teach that kid who took Ahmadinejad's slogan (as saw in lots f pics from news), that you first have to read and then say who is good who is bad?
We all have our own points of view, but we all have to start to get united first, united based on reasn and logic and then we will move forward, imagin, what if we all went back and thought the people of Bam who are now deep into opiom, there is light at the end of the tunnel? too ideal eh? Is that possible? Would we do it? As far as I know, all of those Iranian with lots of money who live their dream lives in California or Vancouver beaches, they don't want to even know where they have been born, although they brought their money from Iran with themselves.
Sorry dear, there is a lot wrong with all of us, so I better just read your writings....;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home