Tuesday, April 05, 2005

It's always good to find new places to hang out. Today I am in a new coffee shop. It's called Carriage House Cafe. It's got several interesting features: There is a big piano right in the middle of the room. The decoration is a mix of wood and stone combined with cute little antique looking stuff here and there.Big windows, friendly staff, good Latte (served with a little cookie) , free internet access, and a nice, low music so you can actually concentrate on work...Plus a totally different crowd comes here so I get to see new people. Moreover, they have live international music every week (They actually have a little stage for that)...if you are in Ithaca you should check it out!

1 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger David said...

This coffee shop sounds like a really nice place. If I was in Ithaca, I think that I would enjoy going there. :) One of my best friends used to play his guitar and sing in several small coffee shops. I would always go and listen to him whenever he had a performance. He wrote his own songs! Someday, I hope that I can find his songs in music stores. He is really quite talented.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home