Saturday, March 19, 2005

New year

For those of us who are from Iran, Sunday morning at 7:30am ET(in couple of hours in fact!) is the beginning of the New Year. For the rest of us, it is the official start of spring (assuming you are in the north hemisphere!). I thought I would write a huge wish list for the New Year but then I thought I want all these to be happy, so here is my mega wish...I want a happy year. That's what I really want. I want a year that when in 365 days I look back I would say to myself:" I was happy, I actually enjoyed this year of life" Happy new year and happy spring to everyone, specially those of us living in places like Ithaca I have a good news: you survived one more winter!:)

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger David said...

Happy New Year Pantea! :)

I would like to send you my hope that your mega wish will come true. You deserve a very happy year! :)

Spring is just beginning to show in Indianapolis. There are daffodils that are sprouting and soon we will have flowers. I hope that you will see Spring soon also!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home