Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I am confessing...I am defeated. Juge won. I adopted his schedule. For the longest time there was a battle in my place every single morning from around 6:30am to 9:30am. I wanted to sleep until 8am...Juge wakes up with sun rise...The more I resist, the more Juge persists by LOUDLY meowing right by my bed and pushing her wet nose against my face...The result was that every morning I ended up being in bed more than planned hours because I was not satisfied with my sleep...Well, I passed out last night at 9:30pm on the sofa and could finally wake up the first time Juge called me without feeling like I want to pin him on the wall for waking up so early...Sigh...This was the last battle for Juge to train his human perfectly as he wants.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger AcctEditor said...

hehehehehehe. That's funny!! sorry, it is. I think all pets have something - mine, you know, snores. This morning, he convinced me to take him for a walk. Don't ask. He won too. I guess, in a way, we are their pets.

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger David said...

It would seem that Juge is definitely the King of your house! :) Years ago, I had a similar disagreement about waking time with my cat. I tried closing the bedroom door at night, but he would just meow at the door in the morning. Finally, I built a special door in a frame that could be temporarily erected to block my cat's access to a hallway leading to the bedroom. He stayed in the livingroom until I woke up and opened the door. He meowed for a few days in the livingroom, but it didn't wake me up. Eventually, he got used to the new arrangement and he just waited quietly for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home