Wednesday, December 29, 2004

What I did last year...

In the spirit of new year's resolution I tried to pick a new template and adjust it...after 1 hour I still don't like it. The problem is that I don't like any of the available templates in blogger. That's why I keep changing it...well; I guess I shall give up for the moment.
My last year's resolution was to take a better care of myself. I think I was successful to a reasonable degree:
- I learnt to take myself shopping( I simply used to forget that I need to buy clothes and consequently never had any proper thing to wear. I mean women always complain that they have nothing to wear but I truly had nothing to wear!).
- I moved to a new house and lived by myself for the first time in my life and managed to throw two good parties and had friends over couple of times. conclusion: my social skills are better than I evaluated.
- I learnt water skiing.
(This is very important) I learnt what I want to do as my profession. I want to have a job in development. I think this is the most important question that I answered this year. It is crucial to have a goal. To have a picture of why you are doing what you are doing...
- I started the year with braking up with my boyfriend. I think it was a very correct decision. I did it because I was not happy and now I know that couldn't be happy.
- I learnt that I have depression and I religiously went to counseling sessions...I still go and I tried to get any help I could...I am lucky to have understanding people around me...for this matter I want to thank David specifically for all the help he gave me.
- Almost last but certainly not the least...I got Juge. What a correct thing to do...it is great to open the door and see him waiting for me.
- Oh! and I learnt to loosen up and let myself like someone....and learnt what has been missing in the past relationships...
- hmm,...and I lost 8lbs:)
There are two main problems that have been created last year and I think they are mainly because of my special conditions:
- I almost remember nothing from the courses that I passed last year.
- I have created this high balance on my credit cards that I have to set a plan to pay. Hate having debts ...
Have to go and get something to eat. Will think of what I want to do for the coming year and make another post.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger David said...

Pantea joon, I think that you have done very well in the past year! :) I promise to continue to be encouraging and understanding.

I had trouble choosing a template for my blog, too. The one I picked seemed easiest on the eyes. That's the main reason that I chose it.

I think Juge is such a cute kitty! :) Do you have any new pictures of him? Maybe you can ask his Auntie Koozeh to visit with her camera. :)

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Anar said...

Hmm, we have actually got a lot of pictures from juge but they are all in Koozeh's computer. I think I should get them some time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home