Sunday, November 21, 2004

I am sitting in my office listening to the album "Gift of Love". For those of you who don't know it is a collection of translation of poems from Rumi who is a very well known Persian poet. I got the CD from my ex and my favorite track is 26. I love the CD.

It is amazing how a good cup of Latte with half of a rich cappuccino muffin can change one's mood. Sugar does help.

I don't know what Juge has done to my laptop last night (he loves lying on it. I guess it's warm). The wireless connection is gone and it tells me that the problem can not be repaired and I have to talk to the one who administrates my computer which I think would be Juge's butt in this case.

3 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Blogger David said...

Pantea joon, I just wanted to personally thank you for the nice things that you said at my blog. I do hope to encourage my visiters to get to know each other. Please visit often. I'll try to write something new soon.

I have read a little bit of Rumi translated into English. His poems seem to flow very nicely, but I didn't understand what he was trying to say. I guess that his poetry is open to a lot of interpretation.

It sounds like Juge has been a bit naughty! You have made me imagine a strange picture of a cat with a broken antenna protruding like a second tail. :)

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Koozeh Banoo said...

Missssssssssssssssssssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger David said...

Hi Pantea joon,
I wrote a new post yesterday. If you are feeling like a mushroom, why don't you come over for a visit. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home