Thursday, December 02, 2004

Please help save a life

Leila is a 19 year old girl who has been abused almost all her life. She is now sentenced to death after receiving several lash penalties first one when she was only 9. Iranian bloggers and blog readers are trying to gather enough signature for this petition to save her life. You can read her story here. Please take time to read it and if you felt appalled please sign this petition. We have done the same before and I am sure you will make a difference.

Thanks

4 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Koozeh Banoo said...

I signed...

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Afternoon Latte said...

I signed as well and I hope somehoe this petition makes a difference!!!!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger David said...

I signed the petition, Pantea. Leila's story is very sad. The old man who would abuse an eight year old girl is the one who should be hanged! I hope that Leila will be spared and given the help and understanding that she has needed for so many years.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Jamak said...

Pantea joon,
I think the faith of this girl is utterly disgusting and how she's being treated. I did sign the petition and have forwraded it to others as well. Seems like I'm signing these petitions almost on a daily basis but its great that you brought this to everyone's attention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home