Monday, December 20, 2004

OK! I finally ordered the adaptor for my laptop. It suddenly died on Friday and since the CD player part of the stereo has already been dead since my last party I have been forced to live on radio for entertainment. Not an easy job. The good thing is that I am on full warranty until June 06 so didn't have to pay for the device. Hopefully I will be graduating by then and have found a descent job and can afford buying a sexy new laptop.

I read the whole story about Khosro and Shirin last night...or better say a short version of it. It is a poetic love story written about 8 centuries ago. Beautiful love story. If you have a friend named Shirin and want to know what her name stands for in Persian literature let me know. I can tell you the short version.

3 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger David said...

I'm not sure that I understand, Pantea. Did you replace the CD player in your laptop? I hope that you will not have any more problems with your laptop.

I do not know the story of Khosro and Shirin. I would be happy to read the short version if you would write it. :)

I haven't heard about Juge lately. How is he doing?

I have a new post. I hope that you will visit and tell me what you think. :)

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Is finding a job is so easy there? You seem so sure you will find one on-demand! Finding a new job in Iran is a nightmare!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Gilda said...

If I remember correctly, she bathed in milk, right?;) migam hala khoobe shiraashoon booye babayi nemidade;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home