Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The last post of this blog

I am sitting at Yasmin's studio among artists with my laptop and glasses trying to look like a hardcore engineer. Our Lebanese friend whose name I am not saying here (:P) inspected all sketches and claimed that if he would have said to his dad that he should pay for him to draw cartoons(referring to student's sketches of people in drawings) he would have said :kiss my a...! Personally I think living life out of drawing curves on big sheets (that's what Yasmin has been doing for the past 2 hours_ two parallel long lines from one side of the sheet all the way to the other side) is a very risky path. It seems that drawing human being cartoons is offered in advance level courses. Yasmin and I decided to make it a habit for long nights of work. It keeps us motivated and up.

Anyway, I have decided to close both my blogs. Some people who know me in the real life read these blogs and I found myself self-censoring all the time. I will open other blogs but anonymously. That way I can be myself.


P.S. Anaonymous friend: They take what I say word by word. I was taking a wild guess concerning what my Dad would have commented. But bottom line, you can make alot of $$$$ if you start with the right capital, and ofcourse hire people to do your job, cause puting so much time drawing parallel lines will take you no where!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Gilda said...

I am sorry too:( but I am glad that you are doing what makes you happy. What ever works...good luck:)

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger David said...

I am not sure what to say, Pantea joon. It is important for you to be comfortable writing your thoughts. So, if writing in a different blog under a different name will allow you to do this, then perhaps it is a good idea. I want you to be happy, also. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home