Sunday, November 14, 2004

You really don't have to read all this. I am in the library listening to music and reviewing my simulation class notes. At some point I lost track of what was going on in that class and now have to catch up. Why all persian musics are so sad? and every one is madly_and most of the time hopelessly(is that even a word?!)_ in love? I have to write the rest in my persian blog since I have so many thing in my mind that I *have to* put them out of my system to be able to work but I really can't talk about them (would be too much information) here so we will switch channels...Chao!

1 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pantea, Blogger is really misbehaving! It would not let me post a comment earlier to your previous post. So I waited a bit and tried again. Still no luck. Now both comments have appeared. Also, this new post from you has appeared. I hope that you were able to get everything out of your system. I wish that I could read Persian, I am a little concerned for you. As always, I wish you happiness. :)

David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home