Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Sorryeverybody.com is now fast and smooth. I think they have changed the server. a couple of days a go that I wrote about it there were 34 pages. Now it is more than 140 pages of people's pictures. It is fun to see.

I am determined to sleep before midnight tonight. Life is still busy. I finished up the endless literature review and met with my advisor today. Now have to work on Thursday's presentation and Friday's HW which I realized is not a team thing. (Didn't bother to look at it before) I think I will be at Stella's drinking coffee, eating bar Nachos and doing my Spanish homeworks on Friday. I will see my tutor on Saturday 2PM. Has any body seen the movie "The motorcycle diaries"? I am thinking to go and watch a good movie this weekend. Any suggestions?Also need to get a few books from library. My friend Babak(feel lazy to give the link_Sorry!) has recommended to read them. I think reading is a part of any sucessful person's life and I want to make time for it+ it's fun and relaxing to read good books.

5 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard that The Motorcycle Diaries is a good movie. I looked at this link about the movie and found it interesting:

http://www.motorcyclediariesmovie.com/

As to suggesting a movie, I'm afraid that I can't help you much there. It has been a long time since I saw a movie in a theater. I don't even know what is playing right now. I just wait for the best movies to come out on video and I rent them. Last week, I rented The Last Samurai. It was really good! If you haven't seen it, I do recommend it. What kind of movies do you like, Pantea?

Speaking of reading, do you remember the American History book that I recommended to you. Well, I am still reading it and I am nearly finished. I have been enjoying it and have learned a lot of interesting things. I feel like you have done me a favor. If you hadn't asked me about such a book, I never would have read it. Thanks! :)

David

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Koozeh Banoo said...

I like that Nochos part!

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, "the motorcycle diaries" is a good movie, you should see it. Besides, I don't know if it's a kind of incentive to you or not but, according to Conceicao, the guy in the movie is cute. I don't know about that.

Dirceu

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Anar said...

I have found Conceicao joon a very reasonable woman with a good taste on food, clothes and people in general. Thus although we have never really discussed our criteria for cuteness of guys( what a shame! I should talk to her about this!) I think it is safe to accept her word on this:P

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Anar said...

David joon,

I have seen that movie. It is nice but we saw it with other friends and although it is a sad movie we laughed through it.Only the friend from china was totally impressed and thus mad at us. But I agree that it is a nice movie.
You are so welcome for the reading idea:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home