Monday, June 21, 2004

Weblogs

Well, I started web logging because I thought it is cool to have a website for myself. (It will be eventually)Koozeh has described why she likes web logs. I agree. We are fortunate to communicate with people in Iran through a pure and honest way such as web logs. But I think the best thing it is doing for me is to help me organize my thoughts. I am going through a phase when one starts questioning everything, even the most solid ideas in the mind, and validating them. It is mostly because of the immigration and the changes in my environment. I understand why it is happening but it is sometimes really confusing. So it is good to have a place to actually express myself.

No progress on books. Have had a great and fun weekend but no reading! Will catch up during the week. Promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home