Monday, May 24, 2004

My limitations, My ambitions

Well, I am sure it happens to everyone but people might have different approaches to the problem. It is that sometimes I feel that I am trapped in my limitations(just started raining btw). I have this great ideas of who I want to be and how I want to live but then I see that I am not, at the moment, the kind of person who lives like that. And sometimes I have to change so many things that I wander if I have to give up and redefine my wishes or stick with them and go through(It is a storm!)the torture of not liking who I am and the way I am on. I guess the problem is that I don't evaluate myself correctly. I underestimate my self, get scared with my limitations and then act passively instead of actively. I also have this tendency to exaggerate my problems and then get overwhelmed by the magnitude. I really get scared and then instead of doing something about it I punish myself with not acting and getting scared even more! I am not joking...No I am not crazy...I just get scared with my limitations or most of the time with the shadow of my limits and then react passively. I try to hide instead of solving it...The distance between who I see my self and who I want to see my self is sometimes really Devastating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home