Sunday, June 27, 2004

Warning! I am in a really bad mood!

I am listening to the album A Gift of Love from Deepak Chopra and Friends and try to write something here. Might help the bad mood. Well, I can not write everything because some people who know me in the real life read this web log(I doubt if any body else actually does!)Self censoring sucks! Might create a new one and not give the address to any friend.

" do you love yourself more than you love me?...(the answer is no ofcourse!)"
well I think I can never love somebody like that. I mean loving him more than self.I am too rational for it. Let's make a list of what I want to do in the summer:

1. Just found out that Cornell is offering water skiing classes. If I am lucky they will have space for me. I will register for that. At the moment that's my biggest source of excitement.

2. Have to learn and work with C, the programming language
3. Web designing
4. LINGO( I am a geek, this is a software again)
5. My driving license (Have to take classes)
6. Loose weight. The ideal weight is 115. I am 138 now. Not sure if I can loose all that in summer but as long as I am making reasonable progress every week I would be happy. I have lost 8lb this month(June)
7. My research: was totally out of the track of studying the last two semesters. Have to get back to my self discipline again. If I am satisfied with my work means that I am doing a good job. I am my worst critique. Know that part for sure!
8. Can't write it here but it is a matter of taking care of my self.
9. Can't write this one too. Actually can't do anything about it anyway. Just wish...
10. Be financially smart. Pay the credit cards a bit so that I can travel in the Fall.(Couldn't go to NY city this weekend because had no money. That's actually one of the reasons that I'm in a bad mood. The main reason is that I can do NOTHING about No.9)
will add to the list later if something comes to mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home