Friday, June 25, 2004

These are worth a look!

Thought you might like reading this about women bloggers in Iran.

Please give me the name of the website which you think has the most unbiased and up to date news and a web site and/or a weblog with best analysis on political issues. I am fluent only in English and Farsi(Persian) just in case that you don't know!

---------------------

Just found this weblog. It is done by an Iranian guy living in CA. Will add it to my links.

---------------------

This is just my night. I always adimred Bill Maher for his great sense of humor and above that for his really open mind. This is his official web site and believe it or not he has a blog. I will try my best to be in NY for his next appearance. Probably won't be able to make it for July 7th though.

--------------------

Just found that Bill Maher has graduated from Cornell! This is defenitely my night!

FYI- It's 3am here. I just keep adding to the same post instead of creating a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home