Saturday, September 03, 2005

You should watch it

I just finished watching the sequence of Before the Sun Rise and Before the Sun Set. I am speechless. Am still in shock of the ending of the second one. Great one of course. You have to watch it. But just make sure that you have the time and the right mood. I saw 10 minutes of the first one while ago on TV while making dinner...Not a good idea. I thought it's the most boring film ever. Tonight I came home late after a long day...Kabeh is out of town...I knew I would be alone with the cats. Made myself a big cup of tea and thought...Well, I don't have anything to do and nothing to watch so I might as well give it a shot. The first movie was so great that I just kept watching...Watch it when you are calm and listen, really listen to the conversations. I enjoyed it a lot. I guess I have to thank Lalunadiosa joon for introducing the movie. Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger David said...

Pantea joon,
You were certainly right about "Spanglish". I loved that movie! I think that I will look for these movies next time I am in the video store. I'll let you know what I think. Have fun with the kitties! :)

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger AcctEditor said...

Excellent! Now I will watch them too. Thanks for the review and suggestions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home