Thursday, November 04, 2004

This is the time

If you want to make a difference in Iraq, this is the time. River bend is a young woman writing from Iraq. I have been a reader for a while now. They are collecting money for some NGO's in Iraq. Please take time and visit her blog. I am sure most of you know that even a dollar makes a difference in those parts of the world. Donate one meal's money...one drink. Forget about the election. forget about what could have happened. Think about what you actually can do. Thanks!

4 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pantea joon,
I would like to do something to help. I checked Raed's blog (River's friend), which I have visited occasionally in the past. He said that the PayPal account is temporarily out of commission for some reason. I promise that I will keep checking back there and I will make a contribution when it is up and running again.
David

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Thanks for the link, I checked it out. Well I think we will see a more divided country now, because people in the blue states are very sad and some what mad now! I was very depressed the day after election. The article was interesting, and it shows how bush's plan worked, they knew the American people better than the Kerry campaign. I don't agree with that family and everyone who voted for bush, but I have no other choice but respecting them and their ideas, and at the same time hope for a better future. Go Hilary 2008! ;)

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home