Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I wish...

Do you want to know one of my biggest wishes? At least career wise? I want a job that gives me the opportunity to travel to distant places and see different cultures and people. If I have a job that has a reasonable earning and a lot of exciting travels I would definitely be more happy than having a job with higher payment for which I have to sit in a cubical all day and stare at my computer. The problem is that I am an engineer...A Civil engineer and I am getting a PhD in Transportation Systems. This basically means a lot of coding and optimization and mathematics. How can I travel with such specialty? I thought I might be able to join engineers without borders...But I am not sure if that would give me what I want...Do they hire engineers in UN? Any thoughts on this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home