Tuesday, July 27, 2004

One at a time

Well, It is not easy to manage two blogs and not repeating myself. But I think my mind is busy enough to produce enough posts for both. This way I will not get bored and those few people who occasionally read both blogs will know more of me.

This is my latest decision: Start one new thing every day. Let me clarify. There are so many things that I want to do or should have done before but for a variety of reasons are not done. Well, I came to the conclusion(not easily of course) that it is impossible to wake up one morning and be a totally different person. It just doesn't work that way. So, instead each day I try to start one of them. Yesterday I went to Tops to do my grocery shopping my self. I got the bus and asked people and came back by bus instead of asking friends to give me a ride. Today I had my favorite Vietnamese food with out rice. That is, I started my diet to loose weight since I am sick of the way I feel in my body now...I think it would work for me this way. As time goes by I will get better and in a month I have started 30 new things that I have wanted to do. That's a good progress I think.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home