Saturday, July 03, 2004

New things

Have to pack today. I am moving tomorrow to my new place. So excited. This is the first time in my entire life that I have no roommates or house mates. When I was a kid I either shared my room with my older sister or the younger one after she was born. I like those years a lot though. We fought and played a lot and built up a lot of memories. Specially with my younger sister. I have totally spoiled her. My undergrad was in another city so I lived in dorm and shared my room with 2 to 5 other friends all the time. Again, great great years. Then I came to United States. The first year I had a house mate in a one bedroom apt. Then I came to Cornell and have been living in dorm the last two years. I have had house mates. Now, I thought, It's time to move on to new things. Let's try living alone and find new things about myself. I am looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home