Friday, July 23, 2004

Well, I have missed blogging so much that I decided to go against my rule and update at work. They should have activated my internet connection by now(Verizon, DSL) but haven't checked yet. In the last two weeks that I didn't update I realized how much this blog and my Farsi blog help me to sort out my thoughts and express myself. It's just  that I think as one grows up it becomes harder and harder to make friends and trust people. When you migrate it is even harder because then the rules of socializing are totally different. The body language is different. People have fun in different ways. It is just different and you have to adjust with all of that.  No I am wrong. You have to learn all that from scratch. It might sound funny but you have to learn socializing again.  I don't say it is not fun to learn new things but it definitely is not easy.  The consequence is that you feel really lonely for a while. There is nobody to talk to. You miss the energy you used to get from friends.

I am not complaining. I am happier and happier as time goes by, cause I feel I am getting the hang of it. But I am trying to explain why I started blogging and why I like/miss it a lot. This is the place that I can mostly be myself. Express my concerns and get them out of my brain to make room for new things. I wish I could be like that hundred percent but I can't. On the other hand nothing in this world is perfect any way.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home