Sunday, April 24, 2005

I justordered my iPod Shuffle, 1GB. Chose it over the rest mainly because of its size. I know that if it is even as heavy as iPod mini I will get tired of carrying it around and won't use it in the gym(which is the main purpose). Bad thing that it doesn't have FM tuner like other flash players. But knowing myself, I knew that I need something to hang on my neck (is this the correct way to say it?) and forget about it(I will loose it otherwise) and none of the other mp3 players out there had this feature. They all come with arm bands. I usually make a playlist in my computer and play it randomly so thought that not having an interface is not a big deal. It will serve the purpose I bought it for. will keep you posted about my evaluation once I get it.

3 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Blogger David said...

I hope that you will enjoy your new iPod. I don't have anything like it. However, I have had a few little portable radios with ear phones over the years. Not quite the same! :) Are you sure that you want me to correct your grammar? I can understand you just fine. Keep us posted. :)

 
At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are other flash players that can be hung from your neck, have a display, can be used for data storage other than music, and are cheaper. This guy pretty much sums up my feelings about iPod Shuffle.

 
At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, you can’t connect Shuffle to more than one computer, if you do that it'll overwrite your existing songs. That means you can’t go around and add new songs from other PCs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home