Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sigh...As cliche as it might sound, I am sick of being over weight. It makes me ugly and it makes life hard. I hate it. I want to loose weight and I will. This is a promise. In what method? Well I really can't stand hunger so that's out. I like going to gym and being physically active so that would be the main tool+ cutting on chocolate, cake and sweets. Oh, and try to have good nutritious food for all meals so that I won't end up eating junk food. I am serious this time. I have lost 8 pounds so far(since the first time I decided it's just too much, I think it was summer) and I want to loose the rest too. I was 146 then. I want to be 116. I have already done like 25 percent of the job.

7 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger David said...

Pantea, I think that you have done a great job so far. Eight pounds is a very good achievement. Weight loss is difficult, I know. But, you are doing it the right way by changing what you eat and with exercise. Some years ago, I weighed 250. My eating habits were not very healthy and my blood pressure was too high. It took me over a year, but I lost 30 pounds. At my best, I got down to around 215, but that is hard to maintain (I've been a bit lazy about my exercise lately). I'm back up a bit, but I'm still a lot healthier than I was. I love chocolate and cake, too. However, I have, over time, gotten used to not eating them very often. Try to be patient with yourself. Continue to change what you eat and exercise. In another year you can be 116. :)

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop complaining and planning on how to do it... Just do it!

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! You have to change your habits reagrding eating and drinking. This is also useful:

http://home.howstuffworks.com/calorie.htm

Babak

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Join your university judo club. They beat you up at least twice a week. That helps! a lot!

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is how you spell "lose" in this context and not "loose". Good luck with your plan as it takes constant dedication. Stay away from Rice, postatoes, and bread and substitute bread with plain crackers. You'll get used to it.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Anar said...

hahaha..you are right. I meant lose not loose. Thanks for the hint about crackers. It was helpful.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger AcctEditor said...

You are beautiful and you will reach your goal! I'm very confident about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home