Friday, February 18, 2005

Thanks Billy!

Has anyone tried to code in ILOG OPL Studio before? I have just started and I am stuck at the point that I want to introduce a piecewise linear cost function to my optimization problem. It is has the really cool option that you just give the slopes and the breakpoints of the function directly to your problem rather than going through the hassle of transferring it to an LP or MIP yourself. It is really cool, believe me...We had to read a paper to figure out what to do and now it does it all(given that I can find the error in my code of course!)

And I absolutely looove this remote access connection option in Windows. I have the OPL Studio at my office and now I can work at home as long as I want without worrying about getting hungry or uncomfortable dress or cold office. That I call convenience!

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And would also enable you to cook a delicious food for lunch in the meantime!:))

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ei baba!! The last post was from ME!

Babak!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Anar said...

I fixed my code:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home