Saturday, January 15, 2005

I am back from DC. Decided to switch to Arabic instead of Spanish. The purpose is to learn a third language for the UN or World Bank jobs. Since we have studied a lot of Arabic in high school I thought it would be much easier to learn than a language from scratch plus it makes more sense to have one thing complete instead of several incomplete things.
Does anyone know about a free space to upload music? There is this Arabic music that I want to share with you. Oh and a music from Carole King named "You've got a friend".

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger David said...

I am glad that you are back, Pantea. :) Did you go to the conference with Koozeh? Did you present research?

It sounds like a good idea to learn Arabic, as you have already studied it.

I would like to hear the Arabic music. I don't know how you can do that, but I think that Ehsan might have some ideas. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home