Saturday, January 08, 2005

No title needed!

Now, when I sit down and think of the days,
When I revive your memories in my mind,
I drag my eternally loving heart towards you.
And tell myself,
That perhaps, it is not an impossible dream,
That the pathway of our lives cross one more time,
That one day, the anxious winds and nebula,
In a field hidden from our eyes,
On a purple leaf rolling in the fall,
Or by a stream flowing like our tears,
Sit us together,Bring us back together.

[Read the complete poem]

3 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger David said...

It is a very good poem! Ehsan did a nice job of translating.

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you use a more communicative commenting methode, like haloscan? It's very difficult to comment here from Iran. Very very slow it is.

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pantea joon....
I thought you had written the poem when I read your blog...was very impressed :)
It is a very poignant poem...thank you for sharing with us...

- lalunadiosa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home