Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Who am I?

I am 25, well, almost 26. I was born in 1978, 5 months before the revolution, in Iran. Now, I am at Cornell getting a PhD in Civil Engineering. Nope! I am neither a super smart person nor a very industrious one. But I do appreciate the chances that life puts on my way and coming to the United States was certainly one of them.

My hobbies? Well, I like thinking...doesn't make sense? Ok, I like observing. I like observing the world around me and I like to discover new things about why people do what they do. I also like reading and learning about Islam. No! I am not a good Muslim. I don't even consider my self a Muslim but I was brought up in a country with an Islamic regime. For the first 10 years of my life, I was totally brain washed. For the second decade I tried to justify. Then I was angry. Now that I am out of there I have started reading about it to understand what it actually was. I will tell you once I realize it myself. My latest hobby is this web log thing. I just finished my exams. The plan is to learn A LOT about web designing by the end of summer. I also like politics. I try to find time to read news and get to know what is going on around me and I do enjoy talking about it. The other subject of interest is human sexuality. I think it is amazing. Oh and I like to have a brain for business. Have to work on that too. I enjoy watching Disney channel.

One last thing...I am a woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home