Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It's official...No more can food for Juge in this house. The pet lady told me that he should eat dry food since it is better for his teeth. So I tried to switch him back to dry food as much as possible. This means sitting next to him 7 in the morning and constantly showing him the dry food when he was meowing and asking for the wet food. Well, it was/is not easiest thing to do but I am happy with the result. He was developing this belly(not kidding) that I thought is part of the growing up thing. Now after couple of days of no can food diet the belly is gone! I just realized today. So we are having a belly free kitty with healthy teeth. Beside, [I know I sound like a mom!] the poop does not smell any more. Now I wonder what garbage they put in that can food thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home